Torchwood Universe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum de discussion autour de la série Torchwood

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Captain Blog BBC America

4 participants
AuteurMessage
marli

marli

Captain Blog BBC America Empty
MessageSujet: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeDim 6 Avr - 15:13

Sur le site officiel americain nous avons droit au blog virtuel de Jack Harkness ou il reporte les missions de torchwood etc et il y a un petit paragraphe qui fera plaisir aux Janto, it's cute

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/262/s2_captainsblog.jsp?bc_id=992

Citation :
Other Staff issues: Seeing Gwen experience it for the first time took me right back to when I first heard that terrible scream. After Gwen had gone home, I just held on to Ianto for a couple of hours, as tightly as I could.

je le savais, oui, il y tient à son ianto, ça c'est du tangible.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://fanarts-series.livejournal.com/
maya

maya

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeDim 6 Avr - 19:28

tu as réussi à me rendre le sourire aujourd'hui, merci .......... merci beaucoup, cette image dans ma tête me plait !!
Vive les Unas

Vive les Unas

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeDim 6 Avr - 23:34

Merci pour le lien !! C'est meeeeugnon^^ (j'en cherche d'autres^^)

EDITH PIAF : J'ai trouvé la raison pour laquelle Ianto et Jack se sont rapprochés^^

Après les événements de Cyberwoman

Citation :
Ianto Jones temporarily suspended from active duty, to return at my discretion. His love for Lisa clouded his judgment, and he made some serious mistakes - but I have to wonder if I would have done the same thing in his situation. Ianto's personal needs and emotional state have been overlooked; I should not have missed something like this. During his suspension, I will try to spend more time with him. Hopefully we can establish a closer working relationship.

Ensuite

Citation :
Ianto Jones' first week back after his suspension four weeks ago. I have tried to put him at ease, and have briefed the team to be as sympathetic as possible. Obviously there is a level of resentment remaining, but they are trying.

Other Staff issues: After what happened with Jasmine, nobody is talking to me (except Ianto). They'll come around. Everyone comes around.

Countrycide

Citation :
Brought Ianto Jones along to get him out of the Hub, out of the city, get some relaxing time in the country with the team. May not have been the best decision I made this year.

GBG (là ça devient interessant^^)
Citation :
Other Staff issues: Ianto is still suffering, but putting on a brave face. Will try talking to him over dinner, outside the Hub, see if there's anything more I can do for him.

They Keep Killing Suzie (trèèès interessant^^)

Citation :
Other Staff issues: Ianto and I stayed back to go over the case files and reorganize the safe. Internal security cameras were temporarily shut down to run diagnostic tests, so there was no monitoring of the Hub for approximately four hours - but there were no security breaches to report. Everything went very smoothly.

Upcoming issues: Need to requisition a new stopwatch. Old one damaged while moving a desk.

(là j'étais explosée de rire vu la façon dont il a tourné ça...pétard, 4h quand même !!)

En vrac

Citation :
Staff: Things seem to be calming down with everyone. Ianto is coping well; I'm pleased with his progress.

Citation :
Other Staff issues: Ianto surprisingly proficient at the good cop/bad cop routine. Although obviously, he's the good cop. He's too cute to be the bad cop.

(et à titre personnel, plus loin "Apparently, there are still people who pay money to have the Crazy Frog ringtone on their phone. And I thought I'd seen the worst the universe has to offer."...il y a deux ans, j'avais cette sonnerie lol! )

Saison 2

Citation :
And I worry about Ianto. I think he took it harder than anyone when I ran off. It's going to take me a while to make things up to him. He is a decent, good man, and I'm lucky I met him.

Hiiiii (désolée^^)

Citation :
I could be a good hostage. I never get any of that Stockholm Syndrome action. And according to Ianto, my bad cop routine needs some work.
et
Citation :
Other Staff issues: I’m in trouble with Ianto for duct-taping a CB aerial to the SUV. Apparently the tape made the wing mirror “disconcertingly sticky”. Still, nothing a bit of warm, soapy water can’t fix.

Citation :
Other Staff issues: Ianto and I made some progress, talked things through. What happened with Tommy got to us all.

Citation :
Staff: Ianto turned into a fighting, kicking, stun-gun machine, it was very exciting. I must get put in danger more often.

lol!
Citation :
Other security issues: The only thing out of place was Ianto’s diary, which I found in my office. Naturally, I gave it back to him immediately after reading through it. Several interesting factual errors in there - and I thought he would know how to convert inches to centimetres. You think you know someone...

(et pour le fun, cette phrase géniale " I never get flowers. I’m considering sending myself some, and pretending I don’t know who they’re from."...ça, Jack, c'est pathétique XD)

Citation :
Security: Must speak to Ianto about using names from ‘’Sex and the City’’ on fake IDs. Last week he sent me into an alien smuggling operation as ‘’Mr Big’’, without telling me. Wish I knew how he kept a straight face. I’d give him a stern talking-to, but I think he enjoys that too much.

(OMG, Ianto regarde Sex & The City...pourquoi pas^^)

Citation :
Other Staff issues: In big trouble with Ianto for risking everything to go and get the second glove. I should have told him before I went, but he’d probably have cuffed me to the chair to stop me. And I’ve fallen for that one way too many times.

Toujours pas Jianto mais très fun "Other Staff issues: Now that we have all tried, it is clear that only Ianto knows how to operate that damn coffee maker. I suspect it contains alien technology." et "Other Staff issues: Toshiko caught the bouquet when Gwen threw it. Naturally we will never let her hear the end of this."

Citation :
Staff: Have convinced Ianto to take me to a normal cinema, to see an actual movie. He’s also curious to know if I still have my old circus outfit. If I can find it, I think a private show is in order.

JIANTO FOREVEEEER !!^^

Dernière édition par Vive les Unas le Lun 7 Avr - 0:20, édité 1 fois
http://davidandhewlett.skyblog.com
marli

marli

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeLun 7 Avr - 0:15

C'est vachement intéressant ! au moins on voit le déroulé de leur histoire avec ce style dé révélation, c'est plus cohérent.
http://fanarts-series.livejournal.com/
maya

maya

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeLun 7 Avr - 20:27

Merci les filles, ça me fait du bien du Janto là, , alors du janto, que du janto, ça me redonne foi en TW !!!

Spoiler:
Emma Jones-Harkness

Emma Jones-Harkness

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitimeMar 8 Avr - 0:08

Excellent, j'étais morte de rire ^^
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Captain Blog BBC America   Captain Blog BBC America Icon_minitime

Captain Blog BBC America
Page 1 sur 1